Contact St Anne's Dental Practice
We are open and offering full services to existing and new patients!
We would like to welcome back our existing patients post lockdown and welcome new patients looking to register. We are offering our full services with additional infection control measures and safety measures in place.
Infection control and patient safety has always been our top priority and upon reopening, you may notice some changes such as:
- Social distancing measures in our reception area
- Pre attendance screening
- Patients must wear a mask in practice accept when in surgery or medical exemption
- Enhanced PPE measures
- Air sterilisation units removing 99.9999% of all respiratory viruses and bacteria
- Sanitising station for patients
Please complete all required fields marked*
St Anne's Dental Practice
11 St Annes Terrace
Tel: 01273 473189
General Dental Council Contact Details (GDC)
The GDC regulates all dental activity in the UK and can be contacted here:
Our Complaints Policy
We aim to provide the highest levels of care and patient satisfaction. However if you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment with us, please contact us on 01273 473189 to discuss.
Please select the link below to download our complaints policy:
- Complaints Policy (pdf document - opens in a new window)
Should this not resolve your issue to your satisfaction then we recommend consulting the Dental Complaints Service (General Dental Council) on 020 7887 3800 or www.gdc-uk.org